I’ve been catching up on blog reading this lazy January weekend, and in reading a few other people’s top of 2014 lists, I realized that I had never published my own. Since I was curious as to what they were, I decided to dig into my stats and find out. And I was happy with what I found:
10. Weekends are made for… I’m glad this one was popular as it focused on an adorable little boy with a brain tumor. We recently found out his tumor has grown so he will be starting treatment soon.
9. It’s been a while Surprisingly this was a post I made about getting my act together for 2014! Obviously it resonated with others. I’m glad to know there are others out there that feel as I do!
8. Shaving soap When I had a request for shaving soap I jumped on it! I still continue to tweek the recipe as there is quite a cult like following for the perfect shaving soap!
7. Soap Inspiration I get inspiration from so many sources! This post focused on Defeating Pain’s blog and how I used her copaiba bath soak as a relaxing formula for soap! One of my most favorite soaps to date!
6. Festival Time! So many of us fund our hobby/obsessions with festivals. It allows us to make our passions and then pay for them!
5. Four Thieves soap What a great legend and what a great soap this turned out to be!
4. Give me a hand? This one focused on the hand pain I have been experiencing with milking the goat as well as the gym. It’s obvious there are others out there that suffer as I do. I was glad to share something I had found that works!
3. Why beer in soap? A favorite ingredient in my soaps, I often get asked why would I waste good beer in soap. Obviously there are other beer lovers out there. LOL
2. Beldi Black Soap I love trying new things and this soap totally had me at go! Fascinating history and process for making and using led us all to enjoy this post!
And the winner is….
1. African Black Soap Another soap that fascinated me to the point I had to try it! Great history and process. One day I want to compare the traditional soap with my attempt at it. Would be an interesting comparison I imagine!
Thanks for a great year in soap! I hope this year will be just as interesting, I sure plan to make it that way!