A lot of folks look shocked when I tell them Laverne’s Lather has beer in it. Then they immediately want to know why? Well here’s a concise list of reasons for the beer craze in soaps!
LITTLE-KNOWN FACTS ABOUT BEER AND SKINCARE
• Hops are high in antioxidants which are thought to
combat the aging process for skin.
• Beer has moisturizing properties thought to be hydrating
to the skin.
• A secret to the style industry, beer can be used as a
conditioner for dry and unmanageable hair to moisturize
and add volume.
• Beer contains vitamin B which is thought to moisturize
and soften the skin.
• Beer has anti-bacterial properties that are thought to
help in preventing acne.
• Dry and oily skin may benefit from the balancing effects
of beer. The natural pH of your skin may be stabilized
after washing with beer products.
• Alcohol is a powerful astringent, beer can help clean
out your pores as well as minimize them.
Check out Laverne for the best in beer soaps!